I’m someone who values the little things you do rather than those things people would classify as extraordinary. I’m just sentimentally weird..or rather my mind is a deep weird place to wander around.
Is it just me or do you ever get worried when you do or say something and you anticipate on a feedback that never happens.😕
Normally I’ll say “oh..okay..it’s cool” or it’s fine” But NO IT’S NOT OKAY ,don’t believe me when I say that (at least not all the time) Because I’m human..I’m allowed to worry.
Here’s a list of those times I got worried ( not all but major)
* When I was to go out with my brothers and after baking my face (without brows😂) and I walked into their room and they just acted all normal like I was a ghost..I WAS PISSED
* When someone I held so dear to me heart just went haywire with me..I WAS BROKEN
* After walking an extra mile with a friend (literally not walking walking per say) and he walked out right on me..I WAS STUNNED AND ANGRY
* Sitting side by side with my crush and he sat there saying nothing but just staring (God! I was literally praying to disappear)
* I’m not a good cook but when I cook I do it with all of my heart to make it palatable.. But then after cooking this day (Ogbono soup to be specific..Yes I’m an Edo girl..thank me later😂) My mum just looked at me and looked back at the soup and continued eating.every other person complimented but my mum ignored (I was worried sick that I had to go back to the kitchen and put the soup I had just removed from the cooker back to cook again😑.. Imagine)
But really I honestly don’t care about the feedbacks..just tell me thank you..that’s all and you’ll be the love of my life💜💜💜
Have you ever been worried ??
Do you want to share??
Bowen University. 05:03pm